Programme contains all info on talks, cookery demos, performances, kids activities and workshops
Those looking to visit Vegfest Scotland on Dec 3rd 4th 2016 at the SECC in Glasgow are advised to buy tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
80 page programme with floor plan, stalls list, caterers, info on talks, cookery demos and performances
2017 event taking place on May 20th 21st; space available for 180 stalls and 15 caterers
BOGOF and BOGOHP offers on advance tickets running for limited periods only #BringAFriendToVegfest #VegfestScotland2016
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for @VegfestUK #Bristol - email email@example.com to apply thanks! t.co/eEcoLe8zhu
- Many large billboard posters for VegfestUK Bristol 2017 will be up at many spots in Bristol over the coming weeks... t.co/RDc3h0D6UP
- Retro Shots are made by an eccentric, Willy Wonka kind of a guy and we are very excited that he will selling his... t.co/ohD8FOknuw
About Vegfest Scotland
After a successful debut show at the SECC in December 2015, one of Europe's top vegan festivals Vegfest is returning on December 3rd 4th 2016 and it is going to be even bigger and better.
One of the hallmarks of Vegfest is that it combines vegan food, education, entertainment, socialising in a welcoming, friendly environment and everyone is welcome regardless of their current dietary or lifestyle choice.
Vegfest Scotland includes a number of exciting features:
- health summit on Saturday
- activists summit on Sunday
- dozens of talks
- 13 specialist caterers,
- around 160 stalls,
- vegan cookery demos,
- kids cookery classes,
- live performances,
- a Mature Zone for mature vegans